Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling are “close to signing on to Suicide Squad”. THEY ARE LITERALLY THE PERFECT MATCHES FOR DEADSHOT AND HARLEY QUINN.
- White people: We don't want any black people in our clubs, bars, parties, restaurants, schools, government, banks, neighborhoods, or offices
- Black people: Well fuck ya'll then. We can go start our own shit that's just for black people and nobody else.
- White people: ......
- White people: Wow, excluding people based solely on their skin color? That's really racist and I am personally offended. How would you feel if we did that to you?
What I want from these new DC movies.
-I don’t want Wonder Woman to be introduced as a demi-god in Batman v Superman. I want her to learn that she is a demi-god and that her clay origin was a lie in her solo film, somewhat following the way it played out in her New 52 run because seeing her feel animosity towards the other Amazons was so interesting and made me more engrossed in the story.
-For Warner Bros to change their mind about excluding Harley Quinn from the Suicide Squad. QUICKLY.
-For Cyborg to say “booyah”, and to see his origins in Batman v Superman. But he HAS to say “booyah”. That’s most important.
-John Stewart instead of Hal because he’s equally as cool and Hal got his movie and a great actor to play him, even though the movie itself was shit.
-That Affleck doesn’t do a dumbass voice for Batman like Bale did.
-And lastly I just hope Shazam and Aquaman won’t be cheese fests because I feel like they easily could be.
The best line in any DC adaptation because someone finally called a hero by their actual fucking name. (via jaketheoliveira)
You are not a bad person for getting abortion, it doesn’t matter if:
- you were assaulted
- your birth control failed
- you weren’t on birth control at all
- there is a medical issue
- you don’t want children
- you already have children and can’t handle another
- you aren’t ready
- you don’t want to be pregnant
You are never a bad person for needing an abortion. There is nothing wrong with you. Don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
You are not alone.